BTC-Treats Free Bitcoin Faucet
Claim 0.00000023 BTC every 7 minutes
Claim Rate: 0.0015 USD per claim
Bonus Rate: 1
Happy Hour (Zero Shortener) every 2PM (UTC+8) or 6AM (UTC+0)
Get 0.00000023 every 1 claims
Hello there. For transparency about the faucet's status.
I would like to state the following:
>>> ScreenShot <<<
- First and foremost, my IP Address (IP Range) given by my internet provider in my place is given as DHCP, it is not static IP and almost changes everytime.
- All funds from my account came from LEGIT BTC DEPOSIT to FaucetHub and not from any fraud or illegal actions/activities that would cause for the account to be frozen.
- All deposit to FH and "NO withdrawals" from FH to my personal wallet. This is because the funds here are for the users/claimers.
- The account still has almost $200 worth of funds.
- The faucet's funds' account was mistakenly been caught by the FaucetHub's anti-fraud system and got frozen.
- This could be because there are people in my region being given the same IP address like mine randomly.
- I am still waiting for Mexicantarget's action as he said he'll do something about the issue. I hope SOON.
I'll enable the faucet ASAP.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Claimer's IP Address must pass both IPHub.info and NastyHosts Proxy/VPN detection service.
** This site is investing in mining JSECoin. Join US! **
Upon joining, you can mine using only your browser within their website mining platform.
JSECoin is mined using only the SURPLUS CPU resources which would be otherwise wasted.
JSECoin miner uses less than 10% of Idle CPU resource - compared with Monero miners that use between 80-90%!
JSECoin / JSECoin miner is whitelisted by major antiviruses!
Share this link with your friends to earn 10% commission.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, since the system works without a central repository or single administrator. It was invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009. The system is peer-to-peer, and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain.
Besides being created as a reward for mining, bitcoin can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. As of February 2015, over 100,000 merchants and vendors accepted bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin can also be held as an investment. According to research produced by Cambridge University in 2017, there are 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin.
** Recent Payouts **
|Date & Time
|07-25-18 - 20:48:38||14CF3v6byF . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:47:58||1K4HXK6TMF . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:45:36||3AjYbEyE9M . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:43:57||1GA6rzpL9z . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:43:57||1KphYKu9u4 . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:43:47||17H6Cyhsno . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:43:34||16XUKsbbth . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:43:26||3KzswSrQ7y . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:40:59||1Dqexu58GH . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
|07-25-18 - 20:38:33||3KeY7WG9x4 . . . ||0.00000018 BTC|
** Site Stats **
Total BTC Payed: